It's Important To Choose The Right Planters In Vancouver
One of the most important things to consider when it comes to redesigning your landscape in Vancouver is which planter you choose. Many homeowners do not know which is the best container for their plants, as there are so many different options out there. Choosing the wrong planter can ruin your design, while choosing the right one can complement it. With that said, if you want to know how to choose the right planter in Vancouver, then continue to read the rest of this article.
1. Size Matters- You want to get planters that are the right size because your plants need plenty of space to grow. If the containers aren't large enough, then your plants will grow too close to one another, which means they won't grow properly. By offering them plenty of space to grow, you won't have to worry about them wilting.
Generally speaking, the planter you use should only be half the size of the plant that will be going inside it. A container should hold a lot of soil. Plants and their roots need plenty of soil for them to grow.
2. Drainage Is Important- The roots of plans need to receive a good amount of oxygen, which is why you shouldn't over-water your plants. The planter you decide to use should be made with breathable materials and it needs to have proper drainage. The best planters tend to be made with wood because wood is a breathable material and they contain excellent drainage properties.
3. Weight- The last thing you want is to choose a heavy planter that is difficult to relocate from one spot to another. For example, you may want to move the planter from the garden to your deck, and if it's too heavy, then you'll struggle moving it. Choose a planter that doesn't weigh that much. Also, when you add soil to it, the planter will weigh even more, so the lighter it is, the better off you'll be.
4. Durability- Planters cost a lot of money, which means you want to purchase a durable one. If it's not durable, you'll only have to keep on replacing it. Planters that are made with materials such as fiberglass and stainless steel are good options. Whatever materials a planter is made with, make sure it appears durable enough to last a longtime to come.
5. Browse Wholesale Planters- Retailers tend to only sell a certain amount of planters, but this isn't the case with wholesale suppliers. You will have many options to choose from and you will be pampered as a customer. This will allow you to make an informed decision, as they will educate you about the different planters they sell.
Not only that, but you'll save money when buying from a wholesale supplier. They offer products at a lower price than retailers because they usually have their own warehouses where they store their product. The bottom line is you'll have more options and you'll save quite a few dollars by doing business with a wholesaler.
Another good thing about using a wholesaler is when you place your order, they will deliver your planter straight to your door. This means you don't have to drive anywhere to pick it up. All you do is choose the planter you want and when they receive the invoice and the payment has cleared, they will send your planters out for delivery. Generally speaking, it does not take long to receive products you order from a wholesale supplier.